Azure Vs Aws:
Azure and Aws are quite different from each other. The main difference between Azure and Aws is that Azure is open to hybrid cloud systems while on the other hand, Aws is less open to 3rd party or private cloud providers. Aws charge on hour basis while Azure charges on per minutes basis. Azure is considered more exact pricing model than AWS because it charges on a minute basis.
Microsoft Azure is basically a cloud computing service which is created by Microsoft. Azure is developed for building, deploying, testing, applications, and other services through Microsoft managed data centres. Azure provides SaaS, PaaS and infrastructure and also supports programming languages, framework and tools. Azure supports both Microsoft specific and third-party software and systems.
Aws is a short form of Amazon Web Service is basically a subsidiary of Amazon which provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies or governments. Aws cloud computing web services provides a set of primitive, abstract and technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools.
The main difference between Azure and Aws:
The following are some of the major differences between azure and Aws.
- Azure is designed by Microsoft and is a public cloud platform while Aws is an on-demand cloud computing platform only for amazon.
- To open source community Microsoft has a bad relationship right from the start whereas amazon had been friendly with the open-source model from the beginning.
- Azure usually provide a less flexible pricing model whereas, on the other hand, Aws provides a more flexible pricing model.
- Azure provides little features to government usage whereas on the other hand, Aws provides much more features to the government while comparing to Azure.
- Azure charges on per hour basis while Aws charges on minutes basis.